SilverThorne
SilverThorne
SilverThorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SilverThorne

A group of like minded people with the fortitude to carry out the desires and will of the whole. This is Silverthorne. A group from the game Renaissance Kingdoms.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello all about ST

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steei

hello all about ST Empty
PostSubject: hello all about ST   hello all about ST I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 am

While I understand LD's desire to put this to an end I feel we may have attempted to reach to high to attain our gold perhaps we should start smaller in our Ideas and let ourselves grow into the larger role as a group everyone should Have a post from LD in thier messages stating he wants to close this forum down by the weekend I for one vote against this Idea but thats me
Back to top Go down
Jennet

Jennet

hello all about ST Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all about ST   hello all about ST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 am

I am in agreement with Steei. I will be the first to say that times have been tough. Some of us have been downright demoralized by everything that has gone on. We're tired. We're bummed. Does that mean we're done? I don't think it has to. When ST started, we were all very busy and very active. RK itself has changed. Maybe ST has to as well. It's a worthy idea, and a worthy group, what is left of us. But nothing like this happens overnight and it is a continual process.

We have several options on how to go forward, but I don't believe walking away from the dream is the way to do it. My vote is to keep it open and try again.
Back to top Go down
Shamgar

Shamgar

hello all about ST Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all about ST   hello all about ST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:14 pm

It's really too much we've worked for to shut this thing down. Maybe we aimed too high, that's fine. Next time (if you'll let there be one) we'll just aim a little lower and crawl up from there. You can't get rid of cockroaches, so, you can't get rid of us.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Dragon
Admin
Lord_Dragon

hello all about ST Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all about ST   hello all about ST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Well guys... it seems it is to keep this alive.

So where do you guys want to start?
Back to top Go down
https://silverthorne.forumotion.com
Jennet

Jennet

hello all about ST Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all about ST   hello all about ST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 pm

Start from the groundfloor, LD. We had the oath that I wrote. Let's get that in stone or change it, whichever we all want, then the charter and those classifications and routes to knighthood hammered out. We had a lot of good ideas, but we were all so blasted busy elsewhere that we never got it done. Now is as good a time as any.

I'm going to toss a slightly radical idea out there as well, and I know this is on the open portion of our site, but have we considered having brother and sister organizations? Other knightly groups that we eventually meet up with, consult on various issues, do some RP together and build some fraternal bonds? The martial groups in England are gaining power. Time perhaps to get our ducks in a row and then reach out a hand to some future friends? Just something to consider.
Back to top Go down
Steei

hello all about ST Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all about ST   hello all about ST I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm

sorry for my absence I still say we begin first as a trade group and information gatherers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello all about ST Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all about ST   hello all about ST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello all about ST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilverThorne :: Court Yard-
Jump to: